Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings. recently joined. glad to be participating. Live in sunny Florida. looking fwd to learning about this forum.
quick question: I submitted a post with parts for my 1300 and a couple of other related items. How long does it take before the post is visible to everybody? Is there a waiting period for review? Unclear how this works. Thx.

·
Old Goat
24,200 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:..^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TennX. love that photo. where is that?
Chicagospike. Thx for the tip on posting and sticky. Makes sense. I'll repost my sale stuff here as the rules state.
BTW, I'm getting a new trunk for my VTX this weekend hopefully. Looking forward to the upgrades.

·
Old Goat
24,200 Posts
TennX. love that photo. where is that?
Chicagospike. Thx for the tip on posting and sticky. Makes sense. I'll repost my sale stuff here as the rules state.
BTW, I'm getting a new trunk for my VTX this weekend hopefully. Looking forward to the upgrades.
Local State Forest few miles from my house.....they just recently repaved all the roads....makes for a great ride...one of the few places left locally u can actually ride in the shade for miles....:thumbup: u can spend all day riding the area....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome from central New Mexico. Where the governor worries more about Trump than the people of New Mexico.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from central New Mexico. Where the governor worries more about Trump than the people of New Mexico.
good one Tedly. Seems the norm for the Dem party. Don't do any work, just complain about Trump. ... and make a boat load of money in the meantime. sheesh.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
more welcome notes from the group. Awesome. I'm liking this already. Have a great weekend everybody and go ride some.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts