Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The meet is this sunday April 17th at 1:00pm, please go to the connecticut site click the calender and double click on the date the directions on how to get there have been posted on it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats great :lol: if you know of any more bring them along too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i'll be there, how about a ride this sat.? anybody want to meet earlier than 1:00 on sun. and ride a bit beforehand?chuck.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sorry, no violins though...spending our 25th anniversary in Key West. I'll catch up with everyone soon. Hope the weather is good here while we're wasting away in Margaritaville. :D 8) :p :twisted:

·
Registered
94 Posts
meet and greet

Happy Anniversary to GCP you will be waisting away in Margaritaville and I will be in Orlando! Have a good trip! I will catch everyone when I get back!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Saturday and Sunday

Chuck, I am in for riding both days. Sounds like a plan. We can work out details this week and anyone else who wants to ride is more than welcome. Maybe Saturday we can ride to Bill's for seafood.

·
Registered
117 Posts
dave, bills sounds good on sat.maybe start mid-morning(9
;00 or so) see a bit of the coast?what about sun., before hubbard park? later, peace,chuck. :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Chuck

9am sounds fine for Saturday and we can meet where ever. Sunday turtle and I are both up for a ride before the meet. Any suggestions? Calling all other riders. Anyone else up for seafood on Saturday?

·
Registered
117 Posts
who wants to ride before the meet & greet on sun.?maybe get together for breakfast around 9:00, then ride the long way to hubbard park?peace, chuck. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Andrea and I are in for breakfast and a ride Sunday before the Hubbard Park deal. We'd love to ride along with Tammy as she takes to the roads! Just let us know where and when.

Chuck, great riding with you today!

Scott

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry guys i am not riding mine on long trips until i am more comfortable with it, i am glad everyone is excited i got mylicence.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Still alot of sand on the roads. CAUTION in group rides. Exercise care especially at intersections and near shoulder of the road. Did a bike blessing run last Sunday. In a pack it's hard to pick a line around sandy spots. Better to be safe than then sorry. At the same time get out there and ride, ride, ride. As they say four wheels carries the body but two wheels carries the soul..........

·
Registered
256 Posts
Breakfast before Park

Sounds good Chuck. Where do you want to meet for breakfast? We can do IHOP again at Berlin as a possibility Let us know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts