Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a place to get a PCIII (serial) map for a Thunder Hurricane and V&H pipes????

I downloaded one from Thunder's website but comparing it to the map for my old Hypercharger, the Thunder map will run WAY lean. It only adds fuel in a few places and I really think that isn't right. If I don't find one I'm going to leave the Hyper map in it (it was running a little rich anyway I think)

I plan on getting a custom map but not until I can get a PCIII USB (dual mapping) and can get to JC's shop to have it done. But I need a map in the mean time :(

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
RobDogg said:
Anyone know of a place to get a PCIII (serial) map for a Thunder Hurricane and V&H pipes????

I downloaded one from Thunder's website but comparing it to the map for my old Hypercharger, the Thunder map will run WAY lean. It only adds fuel in a few places and I really think that isn't right. If I don't find one I'm going to leave the Hyper map in it (it was running a little rich anyway I think)

I plan on getting a custom map but not until I can get a PCIII USB (dual mapping) and can get to JC's shop to have it done. But I need a map in the mean time :(
RobDogg...Bare has one on his site for V&H Bigshots and a Thunder Teardrop:

http://www.bareasschoppers.com/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts