·
Registered
277 Posts
so this where wez staying?:dontknow::mrgreen::D:popcorn:

·
Registered
945 Posts
so this where wez staying?:dontknow::mrgreen::D:popcorn:
Yep it ours now. 3 days and no struggle from anyone in Fl, its ours now.:firstplace: Wear were you yesterday Mike??????? We had a little group ride and met a few of the riders about a mile from you house.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yep it ours now. 3 days and no struggle from anyone in Fl, its ours now.:firstplace: Wear were you yesterday Mike??????? We had a little group ride and met a few of the riders about a mile from you house.
I hads to go down to pickwick to put in a electrical plug at a friends cabin for my camper

·
Registered
945 Posts
You rollin thursday or friday to hot springs? I'm leaving with the group on thursday. Neo has a thread on th tn board post up.

·
Registered
277 Posts
thursday too

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Have fun with it. Most of us use our local site. nwfriders.com

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I know that, that's why I chose this board to be part of our joke.....not to mention that I know most of ya'll.

Tell Kenny that Volt says WASSSSUUPPP
Will do man. When you getting back down this way?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will do man. When you getting back down this way?

I was just there, but only for a day or two. Will be back next August. I did buy an Ultra Classic for me and the wife, so I might scoot down for the weekend sometime in the spring. Gotta talk to Kenny and see if he'll put me up for a night or two:thumbup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I was just there, but only for a day or two. Will be back next August. I did buy an Ultra Classic for me and the wife, so I might scoot down for the weekend sometime in the spring. Gotta talk to Kenny and see if he'll put me up for a night or two:thumbup:
You not here yet? What the hell you waitin on. Mi casa su casa! :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts