Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the Asheville NC area or in the Knoxville TN or Charlotte NC area wanna put a ride together?

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Anybody in the Asheville NC area or in the Knoxville TN or Charlotte NC area wanna put a ride together?
July 17-18-19 in Welch, W. by GOD Va., annual gathering for any bikes. 2 motels in town, book early. You're not that far from there, many from farther away coming. Over on the Cafe, moderator Vinish lives near Ashville. He and a couple others will likely be riding up from there.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
I am sure behind on rides. I had to cancel my big one into NE Canada because of CV19. My April one had the same problem.

My daughter and I rode to Jacksonville, FL, from Dallas in mid March. Then I met 3 guys near Belton, TX (less than 200 miles each way, the long way) for lunch in May.

My special needs daughter broke her leg at the end of May so I have been nurse maiding her. She can't put any weight on it for several more weeks. She could never use crutches at this point so she is in a wheelchair. Soon after her broken leg I had a stent put in one of my arteries in my heart. Yep, I am an old fart.

I had to put her in a rehab place for two weeks for me to recuperate. I am doing fine. Matter of fact while she was gone I made a cage trip to Monument Valley. Since I was still recuperating with changed meds, I decided 4 wheels was better to pass out on then two. :) Plus it was damn hot.

I want to ride but I can't leave my daughter alone yet and my wife works.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Most rides & events in N.E. Ohio have been canceled do to this covid thing. Just a few of us get together and ride here or there but nothing long. I enjoy just getting on my bike and spin the compus dial to see which direction I want to ride but it is nice to get together with others and either hang out or just log some serious miles.

If anyone has anything they know of going on in N.E.Ohio, durring August-September this year... please chime in.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
There is, but since hardly anyone here chimed in about the ECG/ WVa gathering a few weeks ago, I'm not blowing the whistle on one I know of. Too many self-appointed Covid Cops who covet Biden and lockdown society.

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is, but since hardly anyone here chimed in about the ECG/ WVa gathering a few weeks ago, I'm not blowing the whistle on one I know of. Too many self-appointed Covid Cops who covet Biden and lockdown society.
Hey Fran! Pm me the info? I’m looking for some more trips to do.... I was talking to Mike In WV about one coming up, is it the same one?

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Hey Fran! Pm me the info? I’m looking for some more trips to do.... I was talking to Mike In WV about one coming up, is it the same one?
Yes, the same. Do you still need my PM?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts