Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when he took to doing a lill running....
sat my girlfriend and I decided to make a run into Ohio from Michigan...and spend the day in southern Ohio, weather was going to be a lill hot but sunny...left Mi at 630 am...picked her up and headed south...started to head to the hocking hills area...somewhere along the way on rt 60 we decided to make a 4 state run...we hit Ohio, west Virginia, Pennsylvania, and back to Michigan...just a little over 930 miles...got home and in bed by 1 am...sun burnt and with a big O'L grin...milage went from 39-51..51 was thru the most flat roads I have ever been on in Ohio...I'm still grinning

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Sounds like a great day. I spent the weekend watching pour down rain all weekend....again :cry:

Glad to hear someone is taking advantage of some sunny weather..

SiC

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Sounds like a great day, and a great girlfriend. You may want to consider keeping her??

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
SicTexVTX said:
Sounds like a great day. I spent the weekend watching pour down rain all weekend....again :cry:

Glad to hear someone is taking advantage of some sunny weather..

SiC
Hey Sic,

Send a little of that up here to the midwest. I have not seen rain in 6 weeks. I have not cut grass since the middle of May. It is 96 here today and so humid you can only see about ten mile.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Momma said life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks unless you're riding a VTX :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a great ride!

B. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts