Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been 3 weeks since I've parked the bike in the garage and covered it with a sheet. I have been holding out that the roads would clear up and i could get out on the road again.

After spending the day out shopping i have come to realize that I may not get to ride any time soon as winter this year seems to be nastier than it has for a few years, so..... with a tear in my eye i went into the garage and removed the battery from my bike. It was hard keeping my composure as i removed what seemed like 2 dozen bolts and screws holding the battery in place (We all know we don't want the battery bouncing out while we are riding down the street). I wrapped the battery up and placed it on a shelf in the pantry and walked away with a sigh.

Wife watched the whole thing, pats me on the back and says in a loving voice "You're such a dork".

I am getting to hate winter.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!

shade,
Hang in ther buddy after the 1st of the year it will go a little faster. COME ON SPRING!!!!:yikes:!! "POZ"

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've got the battery tender plugged in, but i'm not givin' up hope of getting a short ride or two in if the roads are clear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts