Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The '03 1800 X did good.

The event was held at Foothills motor Sports in Powdersville SC (still going on till six.pm

The X pulled a 99.2 HP at the rear at 91mph. Great curve..straight up. I was pleased. V&H Big Shots /modified air box and de-smog all gotten off this X board. IT sounded like a rocket and the mgr said it shook the windows. Only abt 5 bikes were there at 11am and I had to leave for work but met a cool HD'er and a Magna drvr while bs'n at the tent. PR

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Sounds like you had fun 8)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bikelover said:
Is that without a PCIII?
YES...no fuel mgt system. Open air box and pipes are ok with the stock computor......(at least for this X man) but anymore or muchmore changing and I'd probably have to go PC or nanny stuff.

I think I reached a good balance and ended up with a closer air/fuel mix by dumb Irish luck. If the dyno can be trusted to afirm that.....I'm not sure but it showed a straight climb (arc) up w/o interuption.

I haven't been reading the techno's lately but the horses appear to be at their best from a 60mph roll up to 90mph. I don't know the rpm's at that range .......cause the nips nipped it off the C'!! I apolo fellow Japanese people!

I like the "F" model better then the C' but would like to see more improvements made for '06. Just my opinionated self!!! :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts