Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my bike yesterday, black vtx 1800 retro, very excited i must say. i almost made the mistake of falling for the harley herritage. but came to my sensies. this bike is just made for me, look forward to meeting everyone and getting in on some rides with you fellas. i havent been on in a while because i just didnt feel like a x brother till i got one. take care lineman :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Congradulations on your new ride!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Congratulations on your 1800 R. I have a black one, too, and I hear it's the fastest color :D I looked at some Harley's this weekend, too, but one really didn't stand out that beat the look and feel of my X. It gets old some times when people always ask, "Is it a Harley?" And I always give the same response, Harley's are great bikes, I can afford one but I like my X better because ..... I've owned a Sporster before so I can honestly say that I made the best choice for a cruiser. I've never been a follower or a label dude but the draw of the Harley family is fairly strong. It's just not strong enough to pay double for a bike that I like less than my X. I just received my Ultimate Big Boy 4-pc seat so I'm going to have one more reason to love my X a little more. Now if I can talk the wife into the Proton 4 and a PCIII, a set of Venom's and more chrome then I'll never look back :twisted:

Anyway, you're going to love your X. Best bike I've every owned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts