Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the truck when he's on the bike. Last time he went down due to a car backing up and sand and I was right behind him seeing it all happen and freaking out when we got home.
Today two...yes TWO cagers nearly sideswiped him within 1/4 mile's distance with me behind him a few car lengths in ...you guessed it the truck. A truck just wouldn't yield to him when he had the yield sign so kept riding right along side of him on the shoulder on this ramp till he finally pulled back and got in behind the bike. The next guy in a suburban on the expressway started to go over into the left lane to get around a big delivery truck only to swerve back into the right lane when he notice Tejas was there beside him. I saw Tejas disappear behind the suburban from where I was at and was hoping he was along side the delievery truck but when I saw the guy swerve back I just knew he was there beside him! :shock: The idiot nearly hit the delievery truck in his swerve back to the right, he really jerked that wheel, I thought it was going to flip he did it so hard...sheesh. It would have been one hell of a mess with all the traffic around him and Tejas there beside him in the left lane. He was doing everything right and the cagers still seemed to be aiming for him! Ironically I was thinking just before this happened that how can anyone not see him with all that fringe and two flags flapping around?

So why is it when I follow him in the truck I witness these idiots trying to kill my husband??? I think I won't follow him anymore! :roll:

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Karma....stay out of the truck... :? :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
How about "ladies first"?

Let him watch you about get killed for a while!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Oh WAH, I hate to tell ya this, but ya gotta follow me. You ride back seat. :twisted:

Tejas

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Mount a video camera on the dash and send it to the MSF. :shock:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL David, the way its been going I'd have a pretty good tape for the course huh!

·
Registered
92 Posts
any dent marks in door of cage due to boot hitting it????? :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts