Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a used Ultimate low rider from another board member and did not get the mounting hardware for the passenger seat. I am trying to figure out what the bolt under the driver seat is to be replaced with to allow for the passenger seat to slip into. I contacted ultimate and they sent me 2 small rubber cones I don't think that is what I am looking for. If anyone with a C model ultimate could take a pic of the mounting point under the driver seat I would appreciate it you can post it or pm me.

Thanks
Missile

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Missile,
I bought a brand new Ultimate and installed it about a month ago. I'll put the instructions on the PDF file and send it to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that was fast

·
Registered
614 Posts
Missile,
Got your message. Try go to my album and see it from there. I just loaded up there.

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
Wow, wish we'd thought about it. You could have looked at mine while you were out this way.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, wish we'd thought about it. You could have looked at mine while you were out this way.
I know I thought about it when I got back on interstate I just sent them another email so maybe I will get the correct parts this time.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am a dumb [email protected]# the 2 small rubber cones are the plugs another member sent me for Pair valve block off plugs. As I was typing the email back to ultimate it hit me what had happened so I ques now I will just sit a wait for the bolt and spool from Ultimate they show that it shipped 3 weeks ago but I still haven't gotten it. I have had to many things going on here lately.

·
Registered
653 Posts
The parts are coming from Canada so sometimes it takes a while. I had to do the same thing when I bought my used Ultimate. It is SO worth the wait!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts