Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I go to ebay, HDL, or the classified I want to check in here first. I need a brake lever, and a light bar. I was dropped my back way back when I first got it and bent the brake lever, dented my fuel tank, and crack the front right blinker. I'll worry about fixing the fuel tank when I get home.

As far as the brake lever I'm just looking for a stock replacement or even maybe a set to "upgrade" to.

In regards to the cracked front right blinker I am thinking about getting a light bar from say cobra or kurykan and just replace all the lights up front. But ya'll are always a wealth of knowledge so I'm just looking to pick brains on this one.

Thanks ya'll.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha we keep this up fedex is gonna think you're mailing me a motorcycle one part at a time. appreciate you taking a look. i reckon cindy appreciates you cleaning out the grarage too haha! take it easy bud.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I have a front lightbar complete with turn signals as soon as I put my stock ones back on. Hopefully I'll be doing that this week or next. Now if you want to go aftermarket, I can't help you there. let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts