Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on the Honda Vs HD forum, but wanted to post it here also.

After a long career as an airline pilot, and a few years of volunteer work, I just started to work for a local Harley dealer in sales.

Yesterday was my first day. This is a whole new experience. I'm sure the money will suck, but the enjoyment factor high.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new '08 models. They should start to trickle in. Yesterday I noticed they had 2 VTX 1300s in their used department. I'll find out more detail about these.

If you are in Stuart, Fl., stop into Treasure Coast Harley Davidson and ask for me. I'll also try to answer as many questions here on the board.

Ride safe,

David

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Hey david, Thats not far from me. Thiers a lot of good folks there. I have a good friend in the service dept., Goes by the name of "Hat rack". Tell him manny and skimmer said Hi.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VTXRICAN said:
Hey david, Thats not far from me. Thiers a lot of good folks there. I have a good friend in the service dept., Goes by the name of "Hat rack". Tell him manny and skimmer said Hi.
I'll look him up and say "Hi" for ya.

Ride safe

David

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey VTXmojo,

You are not far from me. I live up here in Vero. I have been down there before. I will be sure to look up up if I get down that way again.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the encouragement. It's a nice dealership. The folks there have given me a nice welcome.

They have quite a few '07s left, but they are starting to move. They are discounting them below MSRP. The '08s should start to arrive this week.

If I can help anyone here with a new HD or used VTX or other metric, please look me up.

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.