Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sincerest condolensces on what this oil spill is and will be doing to our beautiful coast. I have invested time and money in the panhandle and although I live in South Florida I plan to retire near the Mexico Beach area. The "locals" are just the finest and the beaches are par to none.
There was talk in my family to cancel this vacation but I decided to spend my money and support (and help) the area.

Anyhow, where can I stop by for a good time.... yes I will be bringing the family and several of us have young ones as well.

What about good places to have cold one on the beach? etc.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Harborwalk Village is cool. You can sit on the water and have cold one. They are doing a free concert every Saturday right now. I think they are doing fireworks over the harbor too on Saturdays.

I hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for supporting the area. We can use the help. They beaches are fine right now, but tourism is down.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red bird you are right

I have received several phone calls from the timeshare people we are staying out in Sandestin and their gratitude is self evident. They remind us how happy they are to have us there. When asked about cancellations, they pause and say "many have cancelled".

Let's support our state and our people.

Let's help the folks at the pan handle. Damn if it is not a hurricane is this!

Be cool guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts