Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from B D Cycles with my new tins painted by Brian at BD's. What an AWESOME job!!!!! Brian has blown my mind with all the different things I wanted done he hit ALL of them dead on PERFECT. I will post some pictures when we have some sun shine to show the detail of his talent and if someone will help with the posting. Brian is one of the few that does alot of VTX's as well as other brands but he has the ability to do tins for you while you ride with yours still on your bike and then swaps them out so there is NO down time. As some might know my last job by Classic Muscle was a nightmare with down time and a terrible paint job. (Mike is now in jail for fraud and writing a $40K bad check) Check out his web site bdscycles.com I might have to enter the Neo in some bike shows this year. Thanks Brian:bowdown:

Chef Wes

·
co-sponsor
4,082 Posts

cool, glad you're happy and home safe! You might want to clarify in your thread, at the end there it sounds like I'm the one that went to jail for fraud & writing a bad check, LOL! :lol:

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Yes, Bryan does Do AWARD winning Paint Work!!!

I can not say how happy I have been with mine :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
And we have to wait how long for pics?

J/K...congrats, Wes

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1800 paint

If I was in sunny Fl not long. It may be a few days before we have some sun here. The paint takes a whole different look with sun & with out. Brian was fantstic to work with since being a chef and I kept thinking about different looks, I know I drove him crazy but did not let me know I was. Maybe I need to take a ride to Fl for some R&R and SUN.;)

Chef Wes

·
Registered
246 Posts
New paint

Ok just rub our noses in the fact you got an incrediable paint job. After seeing your bike I am indeed envious. :congrats:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
If I was in sunny Fl not long. It may be a few days before we have some sun here. The paint takes a whole different look with sun & with out. Brian was fantstic to work with since being a chef and I kept thinking about different looks, I know I drove him crazy but did not let me know I was. Maybe I need to take a ride to Fl for some R&R and SUN.;)

Chef Wes

Just funnin' with ya. I am sure Brian did a fantastic job!

Come on down...sunny for most of today, high around 68...I got about 180 miles in today. I am riding down to Miami on Thursday for the BCS Championship game...supposed to be mid to high 70s.

Dan

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yeah, I wanna see too!

:shock:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1800 neo paint

Send me an email address for some pics to post.

Thanks
Chef Wes:-?

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Just funnin' with ya. I am sure Brian did a fantastic job!

Come on down...sunny for most of today, high around 68...I got about 180 miles in today. I am riding down to Miami on Thursday for the BCS Championship game...supposed to be mid to high 70s.

Dan

Well Damn Man!! Stop by and pick ME up on the way down :bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Very nice!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1800Npaint

THANK YOU for the posting

Chef Wes

·
Old Goat
26,217 Posts
:congrats: :bowdown: :firstplace:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1800 paint

It sure looks like a new bike. I love it and just can't wait to see it in the sun light. The pictures do not do the paint job justice as the flash makes it a brighter red then it really is. I am debating entering it in a bike show this weekend at the fair grounds. ?????:dontknow:

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
It sure looks like a new bike. I love it and just can't wait to see it in the sun light. The pictures do not do the paint job justice as the flash makes it a brighter red then it really is. I am debating entering it in a bike show this weekend at the fair grounds. ?????:dontknow:

Shoot, Not even a question! DO IT!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts