Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Old Goat
24,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If its not to personal a question...anybody use it...many Thanks and “Happy Holidays”.....

·
Registered
390 Posts
I haven't used it on this site because it is pretty laid back. A former Harley site I used it twice. The guys were mentally unstable IMO and I wouldn't read their posts if the site had fallen to three members.

You can't avoid everything because of quotes but it helps when sorting out people that are between a half and full bubble off in their beliefs or ramblings from the norm.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Is that the Ignore User section in the User CP? Other than that I don't see an ignore button. If there is, could someone be kind enough to point my old eyes in the right direction. TIA

·
Old Goat
24,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that the Ignore User section in the User CP? Other than that I don't see an ignore button. If there is, could someone be kind enough to point my old eyes in the right direction. TIA
I guess button was wrong....its in profile ....under User List....:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I guess button was wrong....its in profile ....under User List....:thumbup:
Found it, thanks brother. Don't know I need it at them moment .... but one never knows.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Used it three times, don't they're on here anymore!

·
Registered
26,072 Posts
I used it a couple times years ago.
The problem was, other ppl would quote the ignored persons, so I'd wind up reading their Bovine Excrement anyway.
So I took them off ignore, and skipped their Threads, & anyone who responded to them.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
I have you all on ignore. I only see my own posts.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Can someone tell me what post #11 said?

:wink2:

·
Registered
652 Posts
No way would I seek out and use the ignore button. When people are slanderous it just makes me laugh, If they are getting slightly angry, it is just chewing gum for my eyes. The most fun I have had on this site is when people carry on over the most trivial things. If someone really hates me that much, then my job is done. Please, chastise me, call me a fool and heap your disgust on me, it just makes me happy!! Life is too short to get wound up enough to use an ignore button.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts