Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU GUYS ROCK. . . :twisted: :twisted:

Russ, we had a great time Saturday, you are the tour master. Watch out for those bullets they can put your eye out. Till next time man. . .

Bobo, Whit, KFC, Herbi, Bio, we had a blast today, took our time got home about 8:30. Car 54 Tros where are you. . . .

Thanks guys you made our weekend. . .

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
162 Posts
sunday ride

Tall dog great time today,if you got home at 8:30 you got home same time i did coming up 81.Again what a blast, good ride, eats, and a lot of laughs thanks to bobo.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
bobo116 said:
No, No, No, I'll say it again...

Nice meeting you Kathy... :wink:

Tall Dog, Welcome to our family! I say you blow off work on the 28th, and come to sturgeon. It wont be the same with out Kathy. :D

-Peace
Whadup Dog!! ... a better idea ... you go to work ... we'll pick up Kathy for the Sturgeon weekend .... :pepper1: :pepper1:

Glad to hear you enjoyed the day ... I know I did. Next time we start earlier and ride Route 11 the whole way...

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
P.S. - I was lucky the trip wasn't longer ... lost a nut and bolt from my lowers on the way down.... driving light went out in Binghamton on the way home. Need to lick my wounds plus put on some new shoes before the next big ride ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts