Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after 6 months of dealing with the Federal Bankruptcy system I am finally free and clear.

my VTX was purchased by a friend who stored it for me for the past 6 months. Title/Registration etc in his name..

he kept it covered, drained the oil and followed the Honda Storing procedures...

I got the bike back today. Now my custom 240 F needs some paint...

for those that don't know and the noobs..

I spent over $100K in attorney fees fighting for custody of my daughter (and I won). but it broke me....

I'm back.. New Job (over 6 figure income) New Start.......

Thanks for all the well wishers and those that have kept in contact while I went thru this... I am now ready go get back on my iron horse....

·
Registered
757 Posts
Congratulations, glad to hear it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Great to see you back 8) I remember seeing the post about
what you had to give up to get your little girl.

I am glad to see you got your bike back :D
I hope your little girl is doing ok.

Ride safe 8)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good to have you back bro! I'm glad one of the "originals" has returned to the stable. Even our "ForeFokker" is trying to sell his sweet bike. What is the world coming to? Welcome back and congrats on getting custody of your little angel! :lol:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Somethings are worth fighting for at any cost. I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ralph said:
Great to see you back 8) I remember seeing the post about
what you had to give up to get your little girl.

I am glad to see you got your bike back :D
I hope your little girl is doing ok.

Ride safe 8)

oh yeah she's great... she's got a new mommy.. My GF and I will be getting married in Aug. and in the past year Rain has stepped up and become mommy... I couldn't be happier..

we haven't seen bio-mom since I got Emma back after she kidnapped her 18 months ago.

Life is looking up, and my stress is coming down...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Awesome news.....

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Congrats on the outcome of your custody case and the return of yor bike.
WELCOME HOME

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Mr. Incredible said:
well after 6 months of dealing with the Federal Bankruptcy system I am finally free and clear.

I spent over $100K in attorney fees fighting for custody of my daughter (and I won). but it broke me....
Glad to see you're back! :D It's great that you got custody, you will NEVER regret it.
Unfortunately, the only real winners are the bloodsucking attorneys.
:evil:

·
co-sponsor
4,082 Posts

man that's good news! Sometimes 'ya gotta put your priorities in oder, and I'm glad to see the situation with everything (starting with the little one) is working itself out in your favor :)

·
Mad Hatter
21,352 Posts
WOW!!! Good For U! Now can I be your assistent :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Incredible

Congratulations on getting your life back to normal..... now get off of here and go for a ride.

Brock

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Man I'm sorry you went through that but sounds like you're winning the fight!! Glad to have you back!! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Mr. Incredible said:

my VTX was purchased by a friend who stored it for me for the past 6 months. Title/Registration etc in his name..

he kept it covered, drained the oil and followed the Honda Storing procedures...

I got the bike back today. Now my custom 240 F needs some paint...

for those that don't know and the noobs..

Thanks for all the well wishers and those that have kept in contact while I went thru this... I am now ready go get back on my iron horse....
so when you gonna post up on the CAVTX boards?

Congrats bro.

Kenny

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Glad to see and hear the fact that the tables have fallen in favor of the mans choice for once.....................................Its truly a rare case these days that the divorce and all go in favor to the male. Glad to have you back, and I am so glad to read your life is starting to come back to a normal level plane of calmness.................................. :wink: Good for you! Go Man Power! :lol:

Show

1 - 20 of 26 Posts