Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that I'm back on here again - finally!!! Left the company I was working for in May and started my own business. To make a long story short, my wife has a MAC and for some reason, I could get it to cooperate with my wishes. Now I have a new computer and will be back on here more regularly. Can't wait to catch up on the latest.
And yes,,,, the new business venture is going great!! The new social media apps (such as Next Door) have been very, very good to us. Our first few jobs were followed by favorable comments on these sites, and the calls and inquiries have been coming in ever since.
It's nice to have my own company again. And the BEST part is that my son started with me part time in June, went to part time at his company in July, and is now working for me full time. I have another crew member, so the total right now is 3 (counting me). I believe this is what they call "semi" retirement!!!
Safe Riding brothers & sisters.
Dart

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going well for you and your family with your new business. Quality work is becoming more and more difficult to find. Good luck moving forward and welcome back.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Welcome back, Dart.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts