Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,820 Posts
Seems you want to paint all people who think Black Lives Matter as thugs, or sympathetic to them. This is a racist attitude. If you think all that is going on is that Blacks are whining or making up excuses to riot you are too warped to be taken seriously.

My take on the matter is that there are serious issues with police methodology and lack of accountability and unfortunately the people of color are most prone to falling victim to it. This problem has been ignored for such a long time I'm inspired to see huge protest against it.

You can choose to focus on the negative, or argue it's all BS, but I'm going to sit on my bank of sand and watch the river flow because it doesn't care who gets in the way.

PS, Don't preach to me about being idle while evil runs it course since All of America is guilty of this one and you're no exception.

Good men doing nothing is what all this rage of late is about
I never said all of BLM people are thugs, those are your words. I never painted and group with one brush. To be clear, I was specifically referring to the ones looting burning and rioting, destroying public, and private property, they are, and I stand by it. Can't be racist, because many if them are are white, race is totally irrelevant, as it should be. Stop calling for the race card, makes you seem desperate.

You are going to sit on your arse while the world burns, because it's going to burn anyway? And I'm guilty of something here? Please use some thought before you hit the post button.

You've just lost whatever credibility you've ever had with me. Full of contradictions, not the slightest bit logical. Likely because you're not personally affected. Certainly there'd be a different tune if HOPs house were burned down for no good reason.

The looting and rioting is bullshit for the sake of it. Any discussion that endorses it is just moronic. I can't believe you'd advocate such violence. There's no excuse for it, the violence, or advocating it. Seems you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Races are more polarized at the moment, than they have been for a long time. Advocating this nonsense, now that is racist!

Reactions: rangers4u and RBS

·
Premium Member
6,820 Posts
OK, I will use the paint brush. BLM is a racist terrorist organization.
And it's leaders are self-admitted, trained Marxists. What more evidence is needed?
Yes they are a terrorist organization, founded and lead by Marxists. Not all of them, that is every follower, as I don't know they have formal membership, is Marxist, or a terrorist. I can't believe every one of them is involved in the violence we are seeing. Frankly, I don't believe every follower is even aware of their Marxist mission. I don't believe all of them even understand, fully, why they are following BLM as a movement, other than it gives them a community with something in common. They are not free thinkers, but follow the leader. They'd be easy prey for any cult, because they want to be a part of it ... whatever IT is. As a whole though, I think you guys are 100% right. And yes HOP, that includes every race that follows the Marxist inspired violence, not only the black followers.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts