Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Charlie D, please don't leave your insight and knowledge are valuable to not only me, but others as well.
I've read about your Dad, on the other sight, and pray you get to have him as long as possible.
My Dad passed on in 2004 and I miss him still, prayers are being sent to your way.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I went to the link and it seems like some kind of scam. Is this really Charlie D or a hacked Charlie D?

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to the link and it seems like some kind of scam. Is this really Charlie D or a hacked Charlie D?
That is what pissed me off and I end up having to reload site and try to read posts.

·
Registered
11,609 Posts
Google "d199t5gtpfdmhx"
Seems a few other people having the same thing.
Chevy SS forum popup

·
Registered
799 Posts
I clicked on it and it was a bugger to get out of. Probably too late now to warn people, as like me, you probably went whats this and clicked. Don't click on it.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Hang around, Charlie D. We all enjoy your input and feedback. Don't let some hacker have the pleasure of taking away from you something you enjoy. I clicked on the link and it didn't take me anywhere, and I couldn't get it to open. Hopefully you'll change your mind and remain part of this great group.
Safe Riding, brother.

·
Administrator
651 Posts
Hey folks,

Niall sent that URL in to be blocked yesterday, so hopefully it will not be back. We know that this kind of garbage is frustrating, but please understand that it is not something that we have placed on the site. It benefits us in no way and is just as annoying for us as it is for you. If you come across any other pop ups/redirects or suspicious content, please send it our way to be blocked.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Reactions: nate6966
1 - 16 of 16 Posts