Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on the board for five years!!! Wow - they went fast. I would like to say thanks to all I have dealt with in the last five years and looking forward to another five years on here. I have owned 4 1800s in the last five years and have customized three bikes to my liking mostly from dealing with other members of the board and of course buying from DLP. It has been a wonderful experience and can honestly say that there are some great honest people here. I even met a guy through this board that was in my wedding last year so I have met a great friend also. In five years I have only had one member to not deliver an item that I bought and it was for only $10 so I didn't bash him.

Great experience, great people, great friends - what else can I say. Go VTXOA!!!!

How long have you been around and what has been your experience here?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
:congrats: I agree with you, there are alot of great people here and I hope to be here for awhile too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm only 18 months! In that time I've bought and sold several accessories, learned to adjust valves, wire accessories, and made informed decisions on plugs, oil, riding gear, and read important riding tips from the members.

And I've met a few friends from the TN board. I even hosted a VTX rider from Maine, bubba, who was riding through TN.

It's ALL GOOD.

Happy Holidays!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts