Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I'll just wait for the next generation. :lol:

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey hoggone, thought I'd mention that I love my reservior! I had it chromed and boy does it clean up that rear peg area especially with my L&R forwards. Thanks bro

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
RobDogg said:

Hey hoggone, thought I'd mention that I love my reservior! I had it chromed and boy does it clean up that rear peg area especially with my L&R forwards. Thanks bro
Ditto that (minus the chrome :cry: and add the Jardine :twisted: )

G

·
0 Posts
RobDogg said:

Thanks for the kind words guys and glad you are still happy with them. I have a bunch more one of a kind custom parts I have designed and made for my C model that are quite unique. :wink:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Hoggone said:
RobDogg said:

Thanks for the kind words guys and glad you are still happy with them. I have a bunch more one of a kind custom parts I have designed and made for my C model that are quite unique. :wink:
Pics?

Anything for a small toolbag? Preferably out of view?

·
Registered
264 Posts
hmmm, I think I'll buy the P4 for the moment, every date I do on costs me 50-75 dollars now. I can pay for the P4 by just stopping my dates for a month!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts