Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
That raceist bitch.:) What part of multicultural does she not understand.???

·
Premium Member
5,373 Posts
That raceist bitch.:) What part of multicultural does she not understand.???
That's kinda her point. To her, multicultural is everything but white. To her, the racist people of color, a culture is color and color is a culture. To her, a white person cannot belong to a culture. Very illustrative of a real racism problem.

For me it is reminiscent of the way some brown muslims treat white non-muslims around here. It's both funny and sad they don't see the irony there.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts

·
Registered
11,771 Posts

·
Registered
11,771 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
What kind of response to you think a white person would get if he/she said there were too many non whites there?

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
What kind of response to you think a white person would get if he/she said there were too many non whites there?
Probably not applause. I'd be willing to wager the person clapping was white, though. That's where we're at with the self-loathing from young whites. Look at this clown...

The twitter statements above about white people are from her twitter account, to be clear. So there is really no question about what she thinks of white people. Those twitter statements alone (were the races reversed) would cost anyone their career nowadays. It's strange. The better part is she's likely "borrowing" $50,000 a year for the "experience" and has no intention of paying it back. Waitin' on that loan forgiveness---with a side of reparations. She can go fuck her racist self.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
How do you edit a post, now? I was going to add "student" before loan forgiveness, but I don't see the edit button.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
This was a while back. but another great example of this nonsense.

·
Super Moderator
6,190 Posts
This was a while back. but another great example of this nonsense.
And the college paid for it too. Enrollment was way down after that. Don't know if it's back up again yet.

How do you edit a post, now? I was going to add "student" before loan forgiveness, but I don't see the edit button.
At the top of your post on the far right are 3 vertical dots. Click that and then choose Edit.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
And the college paid for it too. Enrollment was way down after that. Don't know if it's back up again yet.

At the top of your post on the far right are 3 vertical dots. Click that and then choose Edit.
Besides losing student enrollment, the college also paid the white teacher that seems to have caused it, and his wife who was also a teacher, a $450,000 settlement plus another $50,000 in legal fees. Pretty expensive, but they are a "progressive" school.

·
Super Moderator
6,190 Posts
Besides losing student enrollment, the college also paid the white teacher that seems to have caused it, and his wife who was also a teacher, a $450,000 settlement plus another $50,000 in legal fees. Pretty expensive, but they are a "progressive" school.

That's rich! This is a progressive State, and all of our media outlets are progressive (read leftist). Consequently, even though I live within about 60 miles of the college I heard nothing about the lawsuits, or the settlements thereof. Thanks for posting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts