Honda VTX Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
So, I had my Port removed on Friday, August 8th. I feel relieved that my Oncologist allowed for the surgery to remove the Port. In a way, I feel like another step closer to being Cancer Free... Though, I still have to get a CT Scan Every 6 months and blood work every 2 months for the next 2 years and then on my 3rd year through my 5th year, I will be having a CT Scan and blood work only once a year until my 5th year.... Yeah... Not bad... Better than getting my the damn Chemo..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
A little update. This past Friday, October I had my semi-annual PT & CT Scan. I won't know the results until this upcoming Friday, October 24th. But I kind of just wanted to continue to keep you all in the loop since you all have shown a lot of love and support. I would like to thank you for all of your prayers and positive vibes.

Thanks, David

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for better health.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well, I had my visit this past Friday (10-24-14) with my Oncologist, and my results from my CT Scan where, that, there is still some small residuals Nodules from my Cancer, but that the Nodules are a lot smaller then what they were back in January. My Oncologist did say that they do see this quite a bit, and for me not to worry so far. So, in January, I get my next Blood work and in April, I will have my next CT Scan. The good news is that my Oncologist did say that I am in Remission.... I am pretty excited about that... Again, thanks for all of your prayers and support.

Thanks, David

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Well, long time no speak... I have a quick update for you all... I went to my Oncologist on January 31st for my every 3 months blood work check up, and I am happy to report that so far, things are looking pretty good. My Blood tests came back negative. So, So far so good. Thanks for reading my posts...

Thanks, David

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Fantastic, sounds like prayers being answered. Don't forget to give thanks!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts