Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Frantic. No.

Just got them done.

Thank God and W that we Texans can deduct a portion of our sales tax. Buying two bikes and a truck really helped out this year.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Return is done and in the mail. No refund but if there was I would see if I could just have it direct deposited in the account of my gas station!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Had to file an extension...and I still had to mail checks to the state and feds...damn I hate being self-employed sometimes.

My grandfather said it well though...

"The bad news is I have to pay taxes, the good news is I have to pay taxes..."

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have to pay ...filed anyway. Will submit installment agreement as soon as I am billed. Taxes Suck. :cry:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Got my return about 7 weeks ago... spent it on a Springfield Armory Ultra Compact .45 ACP. Accessorizing... 8)

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
DAWG said:
JayHawkX said:
Mine were done weeks ago :) Now waiting on my return so I can spend it on parts 8)
Same here. This is the first year in over 30 years that I have something coming Back

DAWG

Actually did mine a week early, for a change. Hey Dawg, hope to have some pictures for you next week. I have been asked to ride my X into the church sanctuary Sunday morning, during service. Our pastor does goofy stuff like this sometimes.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
lowinsure said:
Had to file an extension...and I still had to mail checks to the state and feds...damn I hate being self-employed sometimes.

My grandfather said it well though...

"The bad news is I have to pay taxes, the good news is I have to pay taxes..."
me too :(

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Filed and already got the return.. Used it to get my new 04 1300VTX :D Wife even agreed that this would be how we spent it this year. Man gotta love that.. She even pitched in and bought me a set of V&H Bigshots to go with it!!!

Bode

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yak Fishin Fool said:
Taxes came to 14 bucks and hour. sux!!!! they'll get it at 4:59 pm tomorrow and like it!!!!! Bastages!!!!!!
around here the post office is open until 11:59pm

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cut the check this am... not going to mail it until after 5pm tomorrow. They wont get it any sooner than THAT!

heres the real question what could you had bought for your X if you wouldnt of had to of paid in?????

my list of things Id of rather bought than sent the IRS my spare change...

Custom painted Tins and a filled or removed tank seam... I think i wouild of been about even on that mod..........

Hate it!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I just finished. Now I gotta write a check for $3220.00 to the IRS and mail it tomorrow.

:-D

Eddie

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I ALWAYS owe therefore, a tradition will follow tomorrow night as I ride to the Post Office and dump the return in the little box JUST BEFORE MIDNIGHT. :D

I'd rather owe them 'their' money than keep my money for a return. Something psychological with me, I guess. :D Joe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just printed them out 5 minutes ago. I seem to always owe money and I refuse to sent it in until the last minute. No new chrome for me :( (at least not for a week or two. :(
But thats what they make credit cards for. :lol:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
With all you guys paying back, I guess I shouldn't tell you that I'm gettin' over $600 back huh? Good idea, I'll keep my trap shut. Man, that would pretty much pay for a new Proton 4.......

8)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts