Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to Omaha Wednesday for work and noticed a crane putting up an 'Indian Motorcycles' sign at the Gretna outlet mall, all the way on the East side. Any of you other guys see that?

edit: ahh, i see they have a website up and everything now: http://indianomaha.com/

·
Registered
147 Posts
nice lookin scooters but cost a bit too much for me

·
Registered
544 Posts
yup, way to much $$$. Very happy with my Honda, and no plans to change; but I will certainly stop by and check it out. ( I also commute to the Big O for work.) That would always be a cool stop for a Sunday cruise.

·
Registered
332 Posts
"That would always be a cool stop for a Sunday cruise."

That is a good idea except according to their posted store hours on their website, they are closed on Sunday.
They are good looking machines, but are priced a little too high for me! I am afraid they have an uphill battle anyway because of all the trouble the company has had bringing and keeping machines on the market. I hope they can make it this time. But, I am very happy with my VTX. Quite a few times I have had people ask me if it is an Indian.
Larry

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, all of you mirror my sentiment. i'm perfectly happy with my vtx, but always love stopping at almost any "toy store" to just window shop. not being open on sunday won't help though. oh well!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I thought Harleys were expensive!

One of the reasons my bike grabbed my attention was I thought it had an "Indian" look to it.

Given the cost of the bikes, the economy and the way the brand has been bounced around from company to company over the last few years better not wait till two wheel season to check them out. Might not be there.

Be nice to see them last a while in the hopes they put together some rides over the summer. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The Lincoln Connection...

Quote Them:
About Us

Ownership of the new Indian Motorcycle Omaha will be a partnership of two successful Lincoln Nebraska Businessmen: Rod Yanagida and Rich Penn. Rod brings over 21 years of dealership ownership and experience to this new venture and is the current owner and manager of Rod's Power Sports, (the largest Honda motorsport dealership in Nebraska and the Midwest.) Rich Penn has owned and operated a very successful lawn and tree care company in Lincoln called LAWNCO. Rich and Rod have both been avid motorcyclists from their early childhood days. Rich will be the General Manager of day to day operations. Rich's daughter Carrie will start operations as the "Soft Goods" manager and will handle parts/accessories/gift items and apparel aspects of the dealership. She will also be involved with the business office. We have several candidates in mind for service positions and will announce our final choices shortly.
Indian Motorcycle Omaha
14333 S. Highway 31 Gretna NE 68028
Phone: 402-332-4802

1 - 8 of 8 Posts