Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an invite to Il X-ers,we are meeting at I-70 and 231 Jct. Cloverdale exit at the Mcdonalds, ride north to Crawfordsville then back west ,then down thru Clinton and back to Cloverdale.We will meet at 1130-1200.So if you arent busy come on out.

G

·
Ride

Thanks for the Invite Matchstick but I have to work, which brings up another question about the up and coming Nashville ride, what are the plans for that?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get on mapquest this week and come up with about a 2 hr round trip, ride Nashville and end up back in Nashville..but I use my route mainly as a back up,usually there is someone who has a favorite route or is real familar to the area and they lead the pack.

G

·
???

For us over here If we can make it are you leaving from Sullivan? and if so should we meet up with you there and then go down to Nashville? I think Woot is going but I am not for sure about myself. (like every week-end I have to work) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( If they are interested and it is ok with you about meeting in Sullivan what time will you be leaving?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry Ididnt get back to you until now,I just now got on the pc. How ever we are riding next Sat. 16th again ( Nashville ) Iam going to leave from Sullivan at 9:00- 9:30 am and can set up a meet place if anyone wants to go along. We had a great time on the 10 th.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I plan on shooting across I-74 to Indy and then down Rte 135 to Nashville. I'm looking at leaving the homestead at around 7am to get there around 11am.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts