Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an invite to Il X-ers,we are meeting at I-70 and 231 Jct. Cloverdale exit at the Mcdonalds, ride north to Crawfordsville then back west ,then down thru Clinton and back to Cloverdale.We will meet at 1130-1200.So if you arent busy come on out.

G

·
0 Posts
Ride

Thanks for the Invite Matchstick but I have to work, which brings up another question about the up and coming Nashville ride, what are the plans for that?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get on mapquest this week and come up with about a 2 hr round trip, ride Nashville and end up back in Nashville..but I use my route mainly as a back up,usually there is someone who has a favorite route or is real familar to the area and they lead the pack.

G

·
0 Posts
???

For us over here If we can make it are you leaving from Sullivan? and if so should we meet up with you there and then go down to Nashville? I think Woot is going but I am not for sure about myself. (like every week-end I have to work) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( If they are interested and it is ok with you about meeting in Sullivan what time will you be leaving?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry Ididnt get back to you until now,I just now got on the pc. How ever we are riding next Sat. 16th again ( Nashville ) Iam going to leave from Sullivan at 9:00- 9:30 am and can set up a meet place if anyone wants to go along. We had a great time on the 10 th.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I plan on shooting across I-74 to Indy and then down Rte 135 to Nashville. I'm looking at leaving the homestead at around 7am to get there around 11am.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts