Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Iam going to let the cat out of the bag early. Ricster and I pm each other last nite and got on the subject of t-shirts. The idea hit me, I wonder if the rest of the guys would like a "Indiana VTX - Rider" t-shirt.This is not "colors" or even a club t-shirt. Its just an original design t-shirt that celebrates the state we live in and the VTX motorcycle.So if there is an interest as soon as Ricster has his design and price I will post it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
You now have my attention. Let me know. I would also like to get a back patch for a vest. Or just a small one for my GWRRA vest. No I do not own a wing, but my parents do, so i'm a "member" through them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
the cag is game

the cag is game email me or pm .

·
Registered
492 Posts
dawg must be mad at me he wont answer my mail about indiana patches :cry: :?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Count me in. Sorry I missed the ride this past weekend. The pictures looked good. Kids involved in both softball and baseball, practice all day.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
iuhoosier1992 said:
Count me in. Sorry I missed the ride this past weekend. The pictures looked good. Kids involved in both softball and baseball, practice all day.
Thats okay, we talked about you anyway. And no you don't wanna know...... :)

You can redeem yourself by showing up for the April 30th Meet 'n Greet in Bloomington IL.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know I'm late on my post, but I like the idea! Count me in if your still thinking about it. I have money and want to spend it before my wife does! HEHEHE!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts