Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the seat and the backrest yesterday, today I put them on, easy install.
Took some pics, what do you folks think :?:
Rode about 50 miles, what a difference :!:
Now I have the Stock Seat I'm offerring at any resonable price.

·
Registered
446 Posts
JF

As good as it feels now you won't be able to really appreciate it for another couple hundred miles. It will get broken in and feel even better. I kept my stocker and am going to send it in to BadX for his mod. I will use that as my around town seat and the Ultimate as my road seat. I like the Ultimate but the look is a bit bulky for my taste (but it looks better with the bags). Can't beat it for comfort though and the backrest is a MUST have. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice mod, you'll like the Ult. seat, I've had mine for a year and I'm ready to order the back rest. I'll give you $1.95 for the seat, I heard it's been in salt water :lol: , later James.....Hope to see you at my BBQ Aug 4th....Bob

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies.
Yes, it does look beefy and it feels as such.
I start my 2 week vacation tomorrow, plan on goin to Yellowstone and the Tetons, figure that will be a good test on the comfort value.

Now Bob, we need to talk, you know very well my bike isn't equiped with a snorkel :lol:
I'm looking forward to the BBQ, thanks :!:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
+1 on what redhook said, they do take some time to break in. I like mine a lot more since the 4corners run. Still not crazy about the way it looks (too fat) but you can't have everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts