Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To see this feature copied from the Cafe'.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Well, they are owned by the same people.. and maybe the programmers do both sites???????

your signature photo is not showing up.. !!!

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, they are owned by the same people.. and maybe the programmers do both sites???????

your signature photo is not showing up.. !!!
I noticed. What's up with that? How can I get it back? The beginning of my sig description has sig sig, but how do I get the pic back?

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I noticed. What's up with that? How can I get it back? The beginning of my sig description has sig sig, but how do I get the pic back?

not sure,
mine worked from this morning , just fine..

go to edit signature... see if it show up..

otherwise... repost from you photo bucket.. I use flickr

:eek:rac:

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't originally put my pic in. You're gonna have to dumb it down for me.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK. I was playing around with the sig pic thing yesterday, as per Key Wasted's suggestions. The most recent pictures I wanted in my sig pic were not there, and in the act of trying to load something there, these old pics were there, and I could NOT remove it. I will go back in and try to remove this old pic. The newer pics are in my email, but I don't know how to load them to this site. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
My sig pic was lost so I went in and edited it. Could then see it fine but site said my signature lines were too long even though I didn't edit them. Sig pic STILL not showing. Very annoying

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Fran, do you use a photo bucket.. or flickr??? much easier to transfer..

from flickr.. pick photo.. select share, select size, copy link.. past into signature here... Done.

flickr is part of Yahoo.. as I have Yahoo Mail.. both free..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts