Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I and a friend x rider from Everett washington. Doing a iron butt certification on saturday. And looking for any advise on a good burger place in boise. And any pointers on traffic down your way on saturday. Looking to be in town around noon. Thanks for your help guys and gals.
Steve

·
Registered
191 Posts
This ride is going on this weekend: http://www.cruzin4critters.org/. Lots of good places to have a burger. Near the interstate, there's The Ram, Burger & Brew, Busters, and a bunch of little fast-food joints (my favorite is Hawkins Pac-Out). If you're looking for exceptional BBQ, hit "The Rib Shack" in Eagle (take the Eagle exit).

Beyond that, traffic won't be bad on Saturday. If you come into town early enough, you should join up the cruise 4 critters. Have fun!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hawkins

I wish i had time to do the ride, I am on a timed ride. Doing one thousand miles in less than 24 hours.
Planning on your favorite. Can you give me a address or directions for Hawkins?
We will hopefully be in town around noon. Going to be stopped no more than one hour. Then turn back to Everett washington.
Thanks
Steve

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this...you have come and gone. How are the gluets doing? :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
buns

Buns were a burning, Had a good time for most of the trip. It got pretty bad and at the end, We made it safely, But it was dark and back into traffic with being burned up. not to safe. more info to read on the washington site if you want.
And thanks for the help here guys, It is nice networking like this.
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts