Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... or does anyone else on here get super PIZZZZZZED when you click on a post to respond, spend some time preparing your response, click the SUBMIT button and only THEN get a F(*&%^*(^$*&%(*&^ message that you are NOT SIGNED ON:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: Then you realize that your ENTIRE POST is GONE:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: DAMMIT when I clicked on the RESPOND button I WAS signed on.

8)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I think it's just you:p:joke:
Seriously I have not had that happen though:confused:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Its happening to me too.:mad:

·
Registered
235 Posts
What browser are you using?

After you log in it should auto redirect you back to the page you were just at, or trying to go to.

And also on my computer, it won't let me actually type a reply until the "Please log in" page pops up. Then when I log in, it bring's me to the reply box just like it would if I had been logged in.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
And also on my computer, it won't let me actually type a reply until the "Please log in" page pops up. Then when I log in, it bring's me to the reply box just like it would if I had been logged in.
Same here! I never experienced the problem you have, but if I had, I'm sure I would have been a little upset, especially if it would have been a long post.;)

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I had it happen many of times, along with I keep getting logged out some how when I move around the board.???????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Perhaps Lamont has designed a self-editing feature into the new board that determines whether a post is worthy or not...just sayin' :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Perhaps Lamont has designed a self-editing feature into the new board that determines whether a post is worthy or not...just sayin' :dontknow:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
You can't click the "back" button?

I feel you, dude! What's worse is when you take the time to type up some long-ass response, then hit "preview post" to look everything over, then forget to hit "submit reply." When you go back later, to see if anyone's responded, your super awesome post isn't even there and it's only then that you realize what you did!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Sorry you are having this trouble. The only time I experience that is when I'm doing an edit to my post, in which I've learned to use the advance button. But it can get bothersome.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
What's worse is when you take the time to type up some long-ass response, then hit "preview post" to look everything over, then forget to hit "submit reply." When you go back later, to see if anyone's responded, your super awesome post isn't even there and it's only then that you realize what you did!

Now... I have done this before!:oops:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

I feel you, dude! What's worse is when you take the time to type up some long-ass response, then hit "preview post" to look everything over, then forget to hit "submit reply." When you go back later, to see if anyone's responded, your super awesome post isn't even there and it's only then that you realize what you did!
Now... I have done this before!:oops:
+1 :oops:
And the most profound post I ever made was in a thread that got deleted :-(

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
delete

What we have here is a failure to communicate

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts

I feel you, dude! :yikes: :yikes: ;) What's worse is when you take the time to type up some long-ass response, then hit "preview post" to look everything over, then forget to hit "submit reply." When you go back later, to see if anyone's responded, your super awesome post isn't even there and it's only then that you realize what you did!
Yo what ya doing feelin another? :mrgreen:

I can't say I've had SGT problem...but I have wrote a reply, reviewed it and then forgot to submit it.
The few times I've realized it I've back peddled and retrieved it.
Not that my chatter makes a lot of sense but I do entertain myself rather well at times. :beer3: ~M

1 - 20 of 37 Posts