Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up this morning and removed all the vtx decals> ahhh much better didn't mind the HONDA so much but I think that tank decal is one ugly piece of work.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the X-world.
Bigdog

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Ok Ok Has anyone else had this bike become like a drug... ADDICTING! I love the bike and now my 9 yr old who only rides his 50 and 80 and won't get on the back of a bike wants to ride this thing soooo bad. "Dad so what you have your old plates take me to mom on the orange the cops won't know just don't get caught". I think he has been playing PS2 too long (grand theft auto) I told him yah but gettin cuaght cost to much and good things come to those who wait(although we did ride around the block last night and he wanted to ride longer). He once again washed it after removing the pieces from the goo gone. A couple walking down the road on a morning stroll said "Nice harley" I was like "don't insult my bike like that its a VTX a HONDA". They had to come look close they didn't believe me.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You're better than me. I would make sure I had insurance and put one of the plates on. I think you have a few days to tranfer plates anyway. Not sure though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
welcome aboard allways glad to see nrw members

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
New here also 2003 VTX1300s. Had 2650 miles when I picked it up Friday. Put over 100 miles on yesterday after changing the oil to Amsoil. Going to go out and see how many I can put on today shortly. :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The insurance is tranfered did that while the guy was making out a bill of sale and his title.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a pic of my son who has never rode any of my other bikes until this one (I think its the orange)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts