Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam just throwing out questions.Some of them has been asked to me others asked by me. I would like to see your answers and hear your questions. Do you think its time Indiana X-riders got organized ? By that I mean ,have meetings,organized leadership(of some kind),a group that makes plans,organize rides,etc.
If so would it be a state wide club or maybe a southern and northern club?
Could you be commited to attend a monthly or bi-monthly meeting/ ride?
Have you ever rode with a motorcycle club?If so what was good/ bad about it?
I personally like to ride with those that admire the VTX or share the love of the open road. That is why I from time to time instigate rides. If you havent had the chance to go to any of the rides last year or so far this year, I hope you have the opportunity to do so.There are some real great people going on these rides.
If there is enough interest I would like to see the X riders organize,not into a "wanna be 1 %" but into a group of riders dedicated to each other and the love of motorcycles.
What do you think ????????????

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would be willing to help organize an Xers group. Anyone else? We need Ideas from all who are interested.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm down with that, my schedule get's busy no matter what time of the year but with a set bi-monthly deal it's doable. keep me posted if ya'll need help from the north!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another X brother suggest we do a few rides,get to know each other and see how the interest goes or fades. He also suggest we get a solid base of 20 or so solid members.I like that idea.If there is enough interest maybe some time in May or June we could try a statewide meet and greet at a central location.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm down. Let me know whats up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I also think your friend is right. A get together and a few rides would not hurt for sure. This way we can throw around the ideas of what we want without the formality. I'm pretty busy in May but I may be able to cut it. Ride on! :mcrider:

·
Registered
426 Posts
as I just said on the patch thread, you aint goin to be my brother just cuz you got a X and a pute, I have to meet and ride with ya all be for organization could even be a thought

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No prob Marv you are welcome as is anyone to ride anytime there is a ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts