Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT DOES THE COYOTE HOT RODS SPECIAL TANK TRIM DO? IS IT A JOKE? I HAVE BEEN WONDERING THIS FOREVER. I'M STARTING TO THINK IT'S LIKE TAKING SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER BEEN HUNTING AND SENDING THEM OUT AFTER SNIPES.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IT IS A JOKE RIGHT? :a13:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Good luck ordering it, I hear it is on backorder hell but a new shipment may be coming in.

It is worth a shot and you can always cancel your order if it doesn't come in and Hal won't charge you unless it ships.

Good luck and read all of the great reviews....
Supposed to be the #1 recommended upgrade though some have sworn they have been able to find it cheaper though.

Also, don't try the fake alternative found on ebay, not the same stuff or at least that is what I have been told.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Actually I've used Coyotes tank trim on my 12 gauge when we go snipe hunting and my kill to shot ratio went skyward.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I put some on my fishing rod and I now hold the state record for large mouth bass!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YALL ARE HAVING FUN WITH THIS ARENT YOU. SERIOUSLEY ITS A JOKE IS WHAT I'M GATHERING. :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
ACTUALLY it'S a wonderfull mod highly recomended some people here will say "just say no to tank trim"and i agree but this coyote stuff is second to none!!! :D "R"

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK BUT WHAT DOES IT DO? WHY WOULD YOU PAY THAT FOR TANJ TRIM IF IT JUST DISAPEARS? IF THIS IS TRUE DOES IT TAKE THE SEEM OFF?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
VTX4BRENT said:
OK BUT WHAT DOES IT DO? WHY WOULD YOU PAY THAT FOR TANJ TRIM IF IT JUST DISAPEARS? IF THIS IS TRUE DOES IT TAKE THE SEEM OFF?
Thats it, thats the ticket :roll:

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Between his tank trim and the X-hinge my gas mileage improved by 28%.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
YES its a Joke :roll:

Adam has been found, he is in Jackson Mississippi ordering tank trim :twisted:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
RoadCapt said:
YES its a Joke :roll:

Adam has been found, he is in Jackson Mississippi ordering tank trim :twisted:
It may be a joke to you, but my gas mileage went up, my guess is the improved aerodynamics.

·
Registered
983 Posts
VTX4BRENT said:
I'M STARTING TO THINK IT'S LIKE TAKING SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER BEEN HUNTING AND SENDING THEM OUT AFTER SNIPES.
Yup, I was in Boy Scouts too, Snipe Hunts were one of the fun things :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I got it the first time around, and my horsepower has increased amazingly. I dynoed my bike and am pushing more HP than an 1800.

H

·
0 Posts
It might be funny except we can't keep the stuff in stock and I would appreciate it if you would stop making jokes about a very serious product.

Tell the rest of the guys the same thing. If the jokes don't stop I will discontinue the product and then see where you are!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts