Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gett'n a 200 Bridgestone and was just wanting to make sure I've got the right numbers before I go and order it. So, I thought I'd run it past you guys to see what you'all can come up with. I've got an 1800 '02 Retro with stock rims. The numbers I've got are BT020R 200/60V/R16. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
BT020

yOU GOT IT RIGHT !!!! jUST INSTALLED MINE AND PUT ABOUT 100MILES ON IT THE FIRST DAY.. WHAT A GREAT TIRE. :lol: :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am hoping that it'll perform better, Mr Glen. I've been wondering the same thing myself. However I called up the Bridgestone guys the other day and they said that it does have a 2-ply sidewall. They were not sure on the thickness of the Metz, so couldn't compare it together. But just gett'n out of the single-ply sidewall is a GOOD Thing!!! :)

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Re: Tire

G-man said:
DonG,

does the bridgestone feel different than the mets200?

Glenn (vtx-treme.com)
I'm going to say I can't tell a difference by feel (I'd be lieing if I did) but I can tell you I'm scraping the boards more often now then before :wink: so I would say that the lines I take are smoother and more aggressive leading to the scraping I'm encountering. It seems like a great tire!

Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts