Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have one off a 05 but I'm in western NY (unfortunately). It's in good shape. I'm assuming I have the bracket for it cause I didnt throw anything out. I replaced it with aftermarket.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This is everything I have. It could use a good polishing. It's not perfect but it doesn't have any scratches that you can feel with a fingernail it anything like that. In my opinion it's good condition at least. If you want to continue with this I can go down to ups and find out what the shipping would be. But I don't be able to do it till Friday or Saturday morning. let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is everything I have. It could use a good polishing. It's not perfect but it doesn't have any scratches that you can feel with a fingernail it anything like that. In my opinion it's good condition at least. If you want to continue with this I can go down to ups and find out what the shipping would be. But I don't be able to do it till Friday or Saturday morning. let me know
Yes I am interested in this. $100 Plus shipping. Do you have the bracket attached?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ok. Here you go. Got it tonight. What you want is part#18 in the diagram below? I'm gonna have to look through my stuff.i have a bunch of old parts and I can't remember if I kept it or not. I would be very surprised if I threw it out. I still have all the old pair valve crap and a bunch of other stuff but it's not with that. I'll get back to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Don't know if you are on facebook, I put in your town and found a few on marketplace. Could also post a WTB there. Should be a lot of stock systems around.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I put crawfordville within 100 miles and "vtx exhaust", there were several stock systems ranging from I saw $50 in georgia to a high of 300 I think. They are not going to get 300. Some were 1800, some various models of 1300, some were stock, some aftermarket. I would list a WTB and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I'm on a PC, don't have a cellphone so don't know how it works there. Near the top of fb is a little building storefront symbol, hover over it, it says marketplace (not the home building). Click on the building and it goes to marketplace, setup for your town, distance, and local pickup or with shipping if you want to see that too. Shipping will show results from all over the country for those that have clicked they are willing to ship a product. Put in vtx exhaust or some similar search.

I see from my home page that Marketplace is listed on the left side also.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Results I see within 100 mi of Tallahassee, not sure how far from you.
Terrestrial plant Bumper Font Grass Automotive exterior
Plant Vertebrate Nature Wood Grass
Nature Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar Bicycle fork Wood

1 - 20 of 30 Posts