Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed my x doesn't have rubber isolated risers compaired to the 750 ace has anyone changed these out for isolated ones if you did what ones did you get? What hole size is in the tripple tree?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Your VTX has vibration dampners built inside the handlebars, one on each end of the grip area. each side has about a 1/2" bar 6" long mounted in rubber on each end. Not sure about your other questions.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
:shock: papa that you? :shock: :p how you been?

oh sorry sommd , for steppin' on your post , but papa
he is one of the really good people on this forum and
he went on a leave of absence.

so papa you back i hope , nice to see your about :wink:
hope you had some great rides

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
OvErKiLL{N99} said:
:shock: papa that you? :shock: :p how you been?

oh sorry sommd , for steppin' on your post , but papa
he is one of the really good people on this forum and
he went on a leave of absence.

so papa you back i hope , nice to see your about :wink:
hope you had some great rides
Im back, this board is just to hard to stay away from very long, I have decided there are a lot worse things I could be doing besides spending to much time on this computor. So hi my name is Larry, I am a VTXOA addict.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
OvErKiLL{N99} said:
:lol: :lol: i could use that line with name still intact.

hello my name is Larry too , and i also am a VTXOA addict :lol: :lol:
There is at least one name I can remember now :D .

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hi my name is Dave. I too am an addict. My addiction like many others started with smaller bikes, just on the weekends. I was still in control of my life, but with all the other bikes out there I had to try bigger. My childhood had been plagued by an addicted father. I saw his addiction grow from 500 to 1100, to a point that he was twisting a throttle almost daily. By the time I was in my teens I just had to try it. My friends were doing it, so it must have been ok. I first got hooked on X last fall, it was an easy transition from the smaller bikes I had grown a tolerence for. At this point however I don't believe I can stop, I don't see that anything can help my addiction. Sure I tried chrome, but like methadone, chrome can be an addiction too. One of the side effects of chrome was that power and sound kept creeping into the equation. While finacially my addiction has been a small burden, it hasn't ruined my life, rather I meet great people, and go to great places. I guess as far as addictions go...this ones not so bad. Thankfully we have VTXOA-A for support.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
VT VTXer that was pretty good :lol: What was this post about again, handlebars, rubber, vibrators or something :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts