Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we closed on our house today in Clinton and will be taking possession on 25 July. i will be headed south on 21 July and will have to wait for my bike to catch up with me. Shipping it with the furniture courtesy of the army. Look forward to meeting and riding with the Mississippi X riders.

·
Registered
417 Posts
there are several of us that live in the Clinton area. Let us know when the bike makes it, we need an orange C in the bunch. ic

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cool! Thank you for your service, and welcome to your new home! We look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, have left Washington and have been on the road for the past two days. Spending the night in Nebraska and tomorrow night in Missouri then a straight shot into Jackson on Tuesday. Beautiful country and I have seen dozens of bikers out on the highway (Wow, Wyoming doesn't have a helmet law) I don't think I could do that myself. Well it has been a long day and I am going to rest. I look forward to meeting ya'll and although my motorcycle will be here later it might have to be in my cage.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Guys, we should plan a breakfast ride Saturday. Maybe WM will be back by then with the Harley. Scott we will post a meeting place. I will PM you with my address. ic

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made it in Tuesday afternoon safely. Wooo it is going to take some getting used to being in heat and humidity again. If there is a meeting Saturday I would like to drive over and meet some folks. Well time to get some rest, the appliance guys will be here in the morning and the gas guy and the telephone guy...Oh I also found out that my bike could be here in about two to three weeks..

·
Registered
417 Posts
Breakfast

Lets meet for Breakfast even if it is raining. Someone suggest a time and place. Remember Scott mite not know the area. We could just make it Shoney's in Clinton. ic

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nobody available tomorrow. Oldone is working. Scott you could come by here if you like, I will be in the shop tomorrow. I will pm you. ic

·
Registered
328 Posts
Oops! Mike and I are available in the morning. IC, call my cell if you still want to go to breakfast.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ok, Breakfast is back on. 8:00 at Shoney's in Clinton. We might even go get Mike's bike. ic

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wanted to thank all that showed up this morning. Weaver, Irvin, Kurt, and Logan it was really nice meeting you guys. I look forward to getting in some riding time soon. I hope the ride to Vicksburg was nice.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ok Scott, nice to meet you. We voted and you are in. The only problem is you have been gone to long, you are going have to work on those speech patterns and that *******. Good to have you. ic

·
Registered
417 Posts
Scott, WM and I were remiss in not inviting you to Church with us. We both go to First Baptist in Clinton. We both attend the early service which starts at 9:00. There are several other riding that ride with us the first Saturday for Breakfast. Hope you can came check us out.

Also if your wife wants, I can put her in contact with my daughter the RN. Kim would be able to help her with which hospital she wants etc. ic

·
Registered
155 Posts
Scott

Good to meet you. If you like breakfast and ole men bike talk, then you MAY be in the right place! (these guys like breakfast, even with NO bikes)

Look forward to seeing you, and like IC said, if you have any interest in a Baptist church, youre certainly welcome at FBC Clinton. Beside, we have a budding group of riders in the church -- "First Riders." (tryin not to upset the older set by calling ourselves "bikers") We meet each first Saturday for..... what else? Breakfast and a ride!!! 8)

Take care
Weaver

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.