·
Registered
27,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #125

·
Premium Member
6,173 Posts
Words of wisdom from our Dim Governor.
If you want people to worry less about their rights and just do the right thing, then allow the people the freedom to choose the right thing. People will worry about their rights whenever you demand they forfeit them. The left forgets, the right to choose is guaranteed, the removal of that freedom is criminal ... Virus, or not!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts

·
Registered
27,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
As I've stated, I intend to live my life, period.
I'm retired, and I'm gonna do what I want.
Here in Connecticut, we're not on a lockdown, per se, but we're strongly urged to stay home.

Screw That! Spring is trying to make an appearance, albeit late, and I intend to enjoy what God has made possible for me.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
As I've stated, I intend to live my life, period.
I'm retired, and I'm gonna do what I want.
Here in Connecticut, we're not on a lockdown, per se, but we're strongly urged to stay home.

Screw That! Spring is trying to make an appearance, albeit late, and I intend to enjoy what God has made possible for me.
nod
I too have been enjoying the empty streets the first 2 weeks while the retarded sheeple shook from fear in their closets. Then people s.tarted realizing that the world is not about to end. And the streets have been getting progressively more clogged up every day. It is getting close to normal now, dammit. I was hoping for the dumb dimocrat sheeple to really live in fear and under a rock until next year. I really prefer the roads empty. Hoping for CNN or some other source of raw sewage to scare the general libtard public into submission again. LOL

121 - 140 of 152 Posts