Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In what may be a controversial Caption Time, try to look past the beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
Not trying to draw the lines, but this thing is a love it or hate it. Just like the Ruin... I mean Rune was/is.
Good luck and good humor. :D

"Lasik Eye Surgery can't always correct your Vision."

Tim :arrow:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
ANV1L said:
In what may be a controversial Caption Time, try to look past the beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
Not trying to draw the lines, but this thing is a love it or hate it. Just like the Ruin... I mean Rune was/is.

Beem me up Scotty............Dam it, I said beem me up, this isn't funny anymore.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Got my 106 cubes of Victory power?
Check!

Got no balls?
*let's see, let me feel around here*....Check!

Alright! Let's ride!

·
Registered
571 Posts
OOOOHHHHHHH The vibration is soooo baddddd...... WAIT a minute.....i kind of like it.....

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ANV1L said:

Now what site was it that I saw that cool hawk looking helmet to match my front end. "Hawkman!...uhmm...HAWKMAN!" "OKAY, LET'S RIDE!"

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Was it good for you too?

I am beginng to like the Street model for a functional long range 1 up touring cruiser. I hope they look better in person.

·
Registered
457 Posts
ANV1L said:

How do you like the Excape pod I just installed on the back????

·
Registered
704 Posts
( I Just know the cat in the hat will be looking for his bike)

·
Registered
227 Posts
"the last thing I knew I was looking down on the streets of New York with ropes attached, now I'm in Scotland and they want to mount cameras on me and send me up over some golf course! I'm gettin the hell outa here!!!"

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
"Damn'it Jim, I'm a doctor not a biker"

G

·
ANV1L said:

WHY ME ? :oops:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts

Dear God.... why did I let him talk me into buying this ugly bike for my first bike? :roll:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.