Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,876 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
This ole chestnut comes around again every slow news day. Next will be the headline "pregnant women proven by science to have babies" Or maybe that great news filler "survey results now in prove what we all knew"

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
so,, I will be "FREE"ed from Chuckhole....
I bet "NOT"...

·
Registered
729 Posts
I heard the LBGTQ community doesn't want us to confuse it with a condom also known as a golryhole cover?

·
Registered
286 Posts
so,, I will be "FREE"ed from Chuckhole....
I bet "NOT"...

I never knew that word even existed, but it is even in the dictionary.

If you want the word changed you'll have to move to Berkeley first. Then, for any pet peeve you have they'll create a new law.
However, if your pet peeve is that they have too damned many ridiculous laws, then you're out of luck.

May I suggest you stay in Texas?

:grin2:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Typical far left thinking. I think the fact is that the real problems are "hard" so we'll ignore those. Far easier to guard people's feelings. Maybe if we make people feel good enough about themselves, they will ignore the real problems as well.

Feel good legislation is a smoke screen only the left can see. Anyone with an ounce of critical though can see such things do nothing to address any "real" problems. We all know that calling a "manhole" a "manhole" isn't a problem for anyone. It never has been. We do all know that huge homeless tent cities and the homeless urinating and defecating on sidewalks is a "real" problem. Seems to me that should take priority.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
People always say that inbred rednecks are the dumbest people on Earth.
I think the leftists are trying to one-up 'em! And quite successfully.
"Hey, hold my double-chai green tea vegan soy latte crappuccino and watch this!" :D
So much so that sometimes you gotta wonder if it's all a joke. Like;

"Okay, watch this .... I'm gonna propose we outlaw calling a "manhole cover" a "manhole cover" and I'll bet ya it passes."

"Naw, there's no way they'll buy it. Now you're just getting greedy."

"I bet ya one dollar"

"DONE!"

"Told ya they'd buy it. Where's my buck?"

It's like a Mel Brooks comedy. "Harumph!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts