Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down town this morning. I was driving by the county jail and I saw a couple lawyers I know with their hands in their "own" pockets. Now that's cold. -17 at the house this morning. Happly hollidays to all my sisters and brothers.

·
Registered
141 Posts
-8 right now here at noon!! :(

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I geuss the 26 degrees here aint so bad after all. I think I'll go deer hunting this afternoon.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
A high of 6 degrees today. And our electricity is out.

John

·
Banned
8,514 Posts
I went down town this morning. I was driving by the county jail and I saw a couple lawyers I know with their hands in their "own" pockets. Now that's cold. -17 at the house this morning. Happly hollidays to all my sisters and brothers.
I guess they couldn't find anyone else to play with! :yikes:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Its going to be 9 degrees in the morning here in cookson ok, and there is a pgr mission in Tahlequah at 9:30 am. I am going to attempt it. Guess I will see how a 7ml wetsuits works at those temps.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
:lol::joke::lol::joke::lol::joke::lol: Yep that's exactly why I moved back to FL. 82 yesterday and 79 today, yeah I'm rubbing it in:lol::joke::lol::joke::lol::joke::lol:
Ya'll stay warm now ya hear.......

·
Registered
354 Posts
14˚ right now with a WC of -5˚. WC is supposed to get down to negative double digits overnight. BBBBRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well I guess I don't feel so bad now. It started out this morning around 21, it's now 3 with a wind chill of -23. I can't wait for Daytona. Doc

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Heh-heh... good one!

As for me, I'm suing my local weather forecaster. We were supposed to be in the 70's Friday, but that didn't happen until 8PM. Unitl then it was 30's anf 40's.

We were suppsoed to be in the 50's and 60's this weekend. Instead it's rainy and cold. and to add to their pathetic lack of control over the weather, it's supposed to reahc only into the 30's tomorrow!

I'm suing the jerks for every cent they've got! Imagine with all their radar and weather sniffing gear, they still can't control the weather!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
-6 F this morning on the way to church...now, it's warmed all the way up to -4 F. Can't wait until I move out of this God-forsaken wasteland of the north and head for Tennessee.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I guess 10 degres isn't so bad.It's been snowing since Friday.We got 12 inches yesterday and we're going to get another 18 before it stops tomorrow morning.At least the skiing will be good when I finally get to the mountain8)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
WOW All that snow and ice I saw on T.V. this weekend...Sorry guy's..Like CWD said' "not trying to rub it in" but it was in the high
70's here in Jacksonville Fl this weekend...Look at it this way you have
snow and ice we have hurricane's

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Viper, I'll trade you one hurricane for the last storm we just went through.:shock: Year around warmth kind of makes up for the high winds 2 or 3 times a year.:yikes: Hopefully I'll be learning to love the hurricanes in about 10yrs when I can finally afford to retire:dontknow::roll:. Doc

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'll give that one Viper. But from personal experience, I can tell you that not having power at 3* verses 70*, I'll take the 70s.:lol::lol:. Just messing with ya. I'm not sure how I would handle 120mph winds, but I'm willing to try:yikes: Doc

1 - 20 of 28 Posts