Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a trip through Jackson to Billings the end of June and looking for reasonable motels. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Reasonable in price can range anywhere from $50 to $95 a night. I've stayed at the Best Western Lodge and it was pretty nice. Less than a hundred bucks a night. But it depends on what your looking for, if Im stayin a night Im content with a small room and bed. If your the kind that likes bigger rooms and all that stuff be looking to pay $100-200.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Camp grounds don't cost that much and you can meet really cool people there. wife and I take our motel with us when we travel. guess we are wierd that way. Hope you find a place With a pool and don't have to stay some where that a river or stream will keep you awake all night long (LOL). Have a safe ride and keep the shiny sade up.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Yes Sir

Camp grounds don't cost that much and you can meet really cool people there. wife and I take our motel with us when we travel. guess we are wierd that way. Hope you find a place With a pool and don't have to stay some where that a river or stream will keep you awake all night long (LOL). Have a safe ride and keep the shiny sade up.
Not only that but what a bee-u-te-ful country to camp out in... I sure envy those who are in good enough condition to camp out...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Went through there a few years ago. The Motel 6 was a $100 dollars. We got the last room they had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts