Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VTXBXR- I have a seat that has your name on it.... I think you should try it for lets say.... a month. No strings attached. After all is said and done..
By the way I had a dream about that friggn' dog that came out! Man! You done good, proud to have you up front.
I have ridden with allot of guys that would have wrecked us all... I keep them away from me. The group that we had was GREAT! For some reason that part stands out the most. Did you get that picture downloaded?
Anywho.... dude that was a good ride, I have had better, just can't remember when. Something about it stands out, just havent narrowed it down. Maybe it's the "white leather" LOL :shock:

·
Registered
67 Posts
We talked and I will try out that seat and give you my opinions on it. That dog came out so fast into the street all we could do to make it so that dog didn't wipe us out was speed the hell up and beat that sucker to the opening of his driveway cause as 70 mph going down that country highway its the only safe option :lol: slow dow you hit it swerve to the right go in the ditch, swerve to the left and take you out! With our bikes I knew we could beat it! :twisted:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts