Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe and Diane are moving out of state. I hate to see them go but I am happy they are going to a better climate.

Wish you two the best!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Moving

Joe, are you going to stick around for MMR or at least come back for it?
Where are are you two heading, some place warm with good riding I hope.

·
Registered
55 Posts
who is joe and diane?

? I don't think everyone in Wisconsin knows these two. Any info or background for the rest of us that have no idea what you are talking about?

·
Super Moderator
63,684 Posts
Awww, I will miss you Joe and Diane dearly! You 2 were always fun to be around. When are you guys leaving and where are you going? Can we get together one last time at Doyle's or somewhere? :cry:

·
Registered
326 Posts
We will miss you

Good for you two enough with these Wisconsin winters .Don't forget to leave a forwarding address my friends . Hope we have time to ride one more time .

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
? I don't think everyone in Wisconsin knows these two. Any info or background for the rest of us that have no idea what you are talking about?
Joe is "Smoken Joe" and Diane is the "Warden", Joe's wife. The are two of the original WIVO's and have been on this board for a very long time.

Once a WIVO, always a WIVO:doorag:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I agree he is an awesome peson and I wish the best for both of them ! Hope we can get together before they leave.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Thanks Guys...................No moving date as of yet. Have to sell this house and buy one down there, N.C. Grand children are there and Grandma, Grandpa want to be there to help. Arthritis is getting to us so the warmer weather will help.
I will always be a W.I.V.O.
Not sure about the MMR..............time will tell.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Guys...................No moving date as of yet. Have to sell this house and buy one down there, N.C. Grand children are there and Grandma, Grandpa want to be there to help. Arthritis is getting to us so the warmer weather will help.
I will always be a W.I.V.O.
Not sure about the MMR..............time will tell.
Best of Luck to you and the wife Joe. It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the MMR and hope to see you there again in the near future!

Rob K

·
Registered
185 Posts
Maybe, when the weather breaks, and you haven't left you, we will all just converge upon your doorstep and say one last long goodbye. ( now that it's out there, you know we're gonna do it, ) love you two :doorag:

·
Registered
679 Posts
WOW........

Best of Luck you two on your new adventures. I hope all is well and we should get together before you guys leave.

Joe keep us in the loop on when you may be leaving. June and I would love to hook up with you and Di before your gone!!!!!!

Lee and June

1 - 20 of 32 Posts