Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Joe and Di,

We will miss you both something fierce. Joe was the first "north of the border" WIVO I met on a trip to the Bunker four summers ago and he introduced me to most of the Wisconsin brethren in the group at one event or another. I realize I'm not saying anything new when I say that Joe and Di are great riding friends to be with and I will personally miss his leadership and calm on those Wisconsin rides we from south of the border enjoy so much...his cool head and calming influence were of great help in the mishap at the Dells weekend two years ago when a couple of our riders went down.

Just hope that we can have one or two more get-togethers with both of you before you head to NC, at Doyle's or wherever.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well Joe and Di I will see you 2 again. I will be leaving Wisconsin too, by the end of next year, Tennessee bound. Wish you both good luck in your ventures and you will be missed

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Wishing Joe and Diane all the best in their move to the hot & sticky SouthEast - beautiful motorcycle country for sure!!!

I've been here in Dallas for 4 1/2 years now. I certainly traded riding seasons, if not riding weather: it gets just plain old hot here in the summer! So much so that I lost interest in riding the bike(s) and sold them all off. But I've got a garage full of accessories and crap that I need to go thru!

Miss y'all

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Wishing Joe and Diane all the best in their move to the hot & sticky SouthEast - beautiful motorcycle country for sure!!!

I've been here in Dallas for 4 1/2 years now. I certainly traded riding seasons, if not riding weather: it gets just plain old hot here in the summer! So much so that I lost interest in riding the bike(s) and sold them all off. But I've got a garage full of accessories and crap that I need to go thru!

Miss y'all
I have heard of this happening. A friend of mine moved to Arizona, he said the summer gets so hot you dont even think about riding. Then to top is off during the winter/fall when you could ride you cant because of all the snow birds that can barley see over the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Congrats on the impending move! We'll miss you and be jealous of your longer riding season. I hear there are some nice roads down there.

·
Registered
420 Posts
wow just going thru these threads and run into this,

Good luck Joe and Dianne, hope all goes smoth and well for you, and wow there is some great riding down there, I will definitly have to make trips down there to see ya all

We will have to try and do a Wis. MN get together before ya all move

21 - 32 of 32 Posts