Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my wife are meeting up with another couple for a ride on july 3 or 4 not sure what day for sure yet. if anyone wants to come along we are leaving from portage/baraboo area in the am. hwy 33 to wildcat mountain to la crosse hwy 35 to praire du chien and hwy 60 to sauk city and back to baraboo. 260 mile trip.

gypsyrider

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just brought 33 back this past weekend when I was up in that area. What a great biking road. The part between Hillsboro and Ontario has some GREAT twisties. I'll probably be bringing that road back most times when I go up that way (my hometown is Sparta, so i get up to see the folks when I can). Have a great trip, and maybe have the Mrs. take some pics up in that area.

·
Registered
679 Posts
:agree:
Great riding up there. June and I may be gone over the 4th weekend. Can't make it, sorry!!! We love riding in that area......Have fun and post up some PIC'S. Picture are always good.

Lee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Most of that route is the route I'm planning on taking from West Bend to MMR11 and back. I'm glad it's getting good reviews! Post back and let us know how it goes -- have a good time!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gypsyrider - Do you know when you might be in Prairie Du Chein? Just a thought......depending on which day, but maybe DaveX and I could meet there for lunch, then head back.....I love the rodes around there......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got back a couple of hours ago lasted a little longer than expected. 9.5 hrs and 295 miles. great weather drove past the settle inn home of mmr. only four of us me and my wife my 1800n and her shadow. Afriend of ours on her pocket rocket and her friend on his v-rod.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts