Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from St. Louis, (the home of the second best team in baseball)
Last summer my brother and I met in South Dakota (he from Seattle and me from St. Louis) and took a week to ride through that state. The forum members in South Dakota were very helpful in making our trip successful with their suggestions. As we will be heading to Wyoming next summer I seek your help. I realize it it early but wanted to begin thinking about what we will need to do and plan. We will be traveling around the first two weeks of June. Here are my questions. What should we not miss? What roads and highways are a must to ride? We are planning on camping possibly around the area of Riverton. Any suggestions about places to camp? I have obtained information through the internet but felt I could get more help through this forum. I would appreciate any help you can be.

Thanks in advance,
Clint

·
Registered
1 Posts
Riverton

Great area Clint. I live in Cheyenne now, been to Riverton many times on motorcycle , great riding in all directions. Early June weather in Wyoming can be a experience , I lived in Rawlins for forty plus years and never can tell about the weather. Never camped there always rode back home.

Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts